Incontinence can be a real issue for men of all ages and can have a devastating effect on their daily lives. The Emsella Chair can help men to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles and help them reclaim a more comfortable and satisfying quality of life by improving incontinence. The non-surgical, non-invasive treatment is a great alternative to surgery.
Say no to Incontinence!
Don't go on suffering from bladder leakage or Erectile Dysfunction post Prostatectomy.
Whether you may have had a prostatectomy due to an enlarged prostate or cancer, you no longer need to suffer with losing urine or diminished bladder control with the Emsella Chair. Post-operatively, Emsella is a great way to lessen leakage and give you back control and confidence.
Some other factors that lead to urine loss in men are: obesity, neurological disorders and diabetes. The Emsella Chair is suitable whether it be due to urge incontinence or stress incontinence.
Prostatectomy can also lead to Erectile Dysfunction in men.
- Erectile Dysfunction can be a result of an underlying condition such as a weak pelvic floor or nerve damage
- The high intensity electromagnetic therapy offered by Emsella for Men can assist in strengthening those pelvic floor muscles in affected men
- Hypertrophy of the pelvic muscles leads to a block of the outflow of blood. Once these muscles are strengthened using the Emsella Chair, better erections may follow.
How we can help?
At Demeter Regeneration you will have a consultation with a specialist who will discuss your lifestyle and health, and find out whether Emsella for Men is right for you.
The Emsella Chair treatment will then strengthen your pelvic floor with thousands of contractions leading to increased bladder control and less leakage and assist in Erectile Dysfunction post treatment.
- 11,200 kegels per single 28 minute session
- Seated in a chair fully dressed
- Pain free therapy
- Most people require six sessions over a three-week period averaging two treatment sessions a week.